Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Rustic Art

I've always loved photography and have been gradually incorporating it into my shop offerings. I have a ton of photos on file from floral, landscape and our trip to France.

Ranunculus - Paris Flower Market


It's been exciting to experiment with these photos in photoshop - adding effects and textures.

Red Market Pear


A collection of my photos have been professionally printed on canvas and then I mount them on wood and a frame we make in our shop.

Faded Pink Rose


Stained, painted and distressed, they are a great addition to your farmhouse decor.


Charolais Cow, France


French Cottage - Semur-en-Auxois
They are currently featured in a 5x5 canvas size with a 7 1/2" square frame.  Besides the printing (in the US), these are handmade by us in the US in our NY studio :) Discounts for multiples will apply!
Find them on our website HERE or Etsy shop HERE.

The Louvre - Paris, France



No comments: